9th March 2015, 11:29 PM
khushtrivedi

Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?

can you give information about cources in fashion designing in nift and it's fees and duration and admission process and about entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  2. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  4. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  5. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  6. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  7. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  10. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  11. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  12. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  15. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  16. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  17. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  18. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
12th April 2016, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?

I want do fashion designg course but my financial postion very bad all kind request u any govt fashion designg colleges is the means suggest me
31st July 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?

I want to do fashion designing diploma course fees and duration and syllbus
1st March 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashion designing in WRL what course should I take and what is the fees in WRL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?