27th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?

I hv completed my MBA(HR+MRKTING). I want to do cs.. I want to know everythng about cs.plz Give me details about cs course, cs fees,time duration, traning, exam form, syllabus, cs institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  4. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  6. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  9. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  10. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  11. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  12. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [New]
  14. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  15. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  16. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  17. Information regarding fee structure and duration for SAP course?
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
27th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Revatigurav

Default Re: Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?

CS stands for Company Secretary.
Role of a Company Secretary is important to an organization or business house, since he is competent to provide sound advice on corporate, legal, secretarial, administrative and even tax related matters.
While a Company Secretary can aspire to get employment opportunities in government accounts or law departments, he can also become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company or be a part of the esteemed Board of Directors of a Company.
Similar to ICAI i.e. Institute of chartered accountants of India there is ICSI too i.e.
Institute of Company secretaries of India.
The minimum eligibility required for the foundation course for training as a Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination. Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are allowed to skip the foundation course and enrolled directly for the intermediate examination. This exemption is also extended to those who have passed out of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination Enrol with the institute for foundation course Complete the compulsory postal coaching Pass the foundation examination Register with the institute for intermediate course. Graduates and those who have passed out of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India can enter straightaway at this level. Complete the compulsory postal coaching for the intermediate course. ¨ Pass the intermediate examination. Enrol for the final course ¨ Complete the compulsory postal coaching for the final course. During this period the student is also required to undergo management training or apprenticeship with a company recognised by the Institute or with a recognised practising company Secretary. The duration of the training may vary from 12 months to 24 months, depending upon whether it is done on a full time or part time basis. Pass the final examination. ¨ Undergo practical training for four months. Now a student qualifies for membership of the Institute On admission as an Associate member, he or she is entitled to use the descriptive letters "ACS" after his name. Senior members in the profession are eligible for admission as Fellow Members, and on admission as Fellow Members they are eligible to use the descriptive letters "FCS" after their names.
28th August 2011, 07:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?

Basically the structure of the course has three levels. The first is the foundation level where the minimum qualification required is 12th standard. The fees for the same is Rs 3600. Once the candidate clears this level they can apply for the next level the intermediate level. However if since you are a postgraduate you can apply directly for this level. If you had pursued graduation in commerce stream then the fees is Rs 7000 else it is 7750. On clearing this level you can apply for the finals. You will need to register at least 10 months before the date of exam you plan to appear.
1st November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

what is CS course duration after Mcom????
7th November 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of sc .st candiate
5th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I had been completed MBA in (HRM), Present my aim to complete of CS and i don't have that much
information about CS to go further.... pleas let me to know how to apply and fees structure and duration of course.....
25th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir I'm B.com Graduate.I Want to Whole Information Regarding CS & ICWa.Plz Help Me
19th June 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i completed ca-ipcc[both groups],my aim is to complete cs and i don't know the information about cs,can i have direct admission for cs-inter.... please let me know the details of cs&exemption details.
20th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed my 12 commerce and want to appear for the foundation stage so what I should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?