28th June 2011, 11:58 PM
r.banu

What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA?

What is the use of studying MBA. Are there any jobs for me after doing MBA. Because i have to get the job immediately

29th June 2011, 06:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA?

In recent days MBA course is in good demand. Every organization need MBA candidates to deal with various aspects in the organizations.

So, this clearly reveals that there are plenty of opportunities for the MBA candidates. At the same time, these opportunities are demanding much from the candidate. Much in the sense the candidate should be strong enough in communication skills and subject knowledge.

Especially for the MBA people who choose Marketing, they need to have good communication skills, convincing skills.

As you have to get job immediately, there are always openings in Marketing for MBA people. You did not mention whether you have Marketing specialization or not in your MBA.

So, try to appear for off-campus interviews and Job mela while pursuing your final semester of MBA and try to get a good job in top companies.
29th June 2011, 10:17 AM
raja badam

Default Re: What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA?

Now a days full demand MBA graduates.

In MBA,National level MBA is very valuable.

If you are study in local or state level MBA you earn or get the minimum salary.
If you are studying in National level MBA you will get a good starting Salaries.

If you want to enter in National level MBA entrance exams those names are CAT,XAT,SNAP,MAT,IFS etc.

in our country less number of graduates study in good B-Schools,generally company wants the good MBA students taken from B-schools.
29th June 2011, 11:31 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
The MBA is a master's degree in business administration.By doing this one can gain specialized knowledge about business management and related decision making.
It helps an individual to become more competent,diligent and efficient, and be able to cope up with the continuous changing global scenario.
Yes there is great scope for an MBA degree holder as there is always requirement for a specialized person in various fields like engineering, finance, marketing, self-employment or any industry.
Best wishes....
29th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Sagar Keshari

mba go todays generation is very demanded and most of are doing the same as finance or marketing. these two are only demanded. and if you are completing your course from a well known or reputed institute then your say scale will be high.
29th June 2011, 12:21 PM
digvijaygarg

Dear User

It depends in which field your interest is and which branch you want to take..Finance and marketing offer a great scope...if you like mathematics and good in numbers..go for MBA FINANCE..if you have good speaking skills and you think you can convince people..go for MBA MARKETING...if you like mechanical stuff and supply chain go for MBA OPERATIONS...if you are a computer savvy guy go for MBA IT-NETWORKING...
So it basically depends on interest and if you are good in your field..you will definitely get a good job
29th June 2011, 12:29 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Post Re: What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.banu View Post
What is the use of studying MBA. Are there any jobs for me after doing MBA. Because i have to get the job immediately
Hey
MBA is in great demand amongst people because it is related to the vast business so,there are various opportunities for the MBA students to get the job immediately.
You can do MBA after b.tech,bca and bba because it is a proffesional that any one can take admission in this field for further knowledge about a particular field or a particular scenario.
So,in my opinion,MBA is good and satisfying for the students to get the job immediately.
All the best.....
Thankyou
29th June 2011, 12:34 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Any course has its importance and provide different job apportunity.If you have intrest in business and want to become Master in Business Administration then MBE is good choice.

MBA course is for those student which want to go in the business.There are various branches in the MBA as -

MBA (Marketing Management)
MBA (Human Resource Management)
MBA (Finance)
MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
MBA (Tourism and Hospitality Management)
MBA (Entrepreneurial Management)

You can choose any according to your intrest.

Elective subjects are available in the following disciplines:

* Marketing
* Finance and Accounting
* Strategy, Competition and Governance
* Organisations, Human Resources and Managerial Development
* Technology and Operations Management
* International Business Management
* Public Sector Management
* Entrepreneurship and Innovation
29th June 2011, 12:51 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

MBA is a professional course aimed at'

training students for managerial roles.

In todays world management has gained a lot of importance

and is widely popular, even engineers and experienced professionals

rush to get an MBA degree as it results in getting better jobs and

better salaries.

If you manage to do mba from some top mba college

you can get salaries in excess of 10 lakh

general salaries are in the range of 3 lakh.
29th June 2011, 02:57 PM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

hello dear
mba is a present and future best cource for gaining best jobs
the best example is that now a days some student do mba after completing there btech so you know how important is this

doing job in finance sector after MBA is one of the most challenging job for that you would have to work hard and also you have to do smart work because smart work is more important than that of hard work start with hard work to learn new things and once you get up with knowledge then work smartly this is mool mantra of life

and in finance sector just keep on watch news daily you will get best opportunity soon

best of luck
29th June 2011, 08:27 PM
frooty.scooty

MBA is a course which gives you a broad spectrum of managing your profession, be it, engineering, finance, marketing, self-employment or any industry. Though manufacturing, production, services are the main in industries/companies, how to enhance the marketing of your products/services, how to improve the financial ability of your business/company, how to manage and improve the employee-employer relationship in an organization for better results are the key factors that u would be undergoing in the MBA course. So a degree with MBA from a reputed university such IIMs, or any recognized university or from LIBO from Loyola College Chennai wd be of much value to your career
29th June 2011, 08:47 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.banu View Post
It seems that I get more questions about the MBA degree than any other career development topic. It appears to hold a uniquely prominent space in the minds of ambitious managers and would-be managers among the IT ranks.

But the questions are usually of a rather black-and-white nature: Should I get one? Will it be good for my career? Will it be worth the money? Is it worth the time away from the workplace to do it full time? Are part-time MBA programs too hard to do while working full time? Is it worth going back for an executive MBA once I'm already in management?

What surprises me most of all is that among all the questions, few are about what an MBA is and what it isn't. Most of the discussion centers on the credential and the cost rather than the content. Few ask about what you learn or what it prepares you to do effectively. For something that can cost you as much as a house (if you include lost earnings), there is a surprising lack of consumer interest in the actual product.

But it's not just the consumers of the degree who seem indifferent to the content of the programs. Hiring managers looking for the credential on resumes often seem uninterested as well. They just seem to figure that people with name-brand MBAs must be prepared for leadership positions.

But the MBA mystique is being questioned in certain quarters. Among some of the most prominent business-school professors in the world, an open debate has erupted about the value of the MBA degree.

Before I upset too many of you, I should mention that I am not anti-MBA. I have one myself from Northwestern's Kellogg School and have taught in MBA programs at two universities, most recently the University of Southern California's Marshall School. But I think that the critics have some important points to make -- ones that we in the practitioner community should note carefully.
4th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

which field is best in MBA to get a good salay job?
14th July 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by digvijaygarg View Post
Dear User

It depends in which field your interest is and which branch you want to take..Finance and marketing offer a great scope...if you like mathematics and good in numbers..go for MBA FINANCE..if you have good speaking skills and you think you can convince people..go for MBA MARKETING...if you like mechanical stuff and supply chain go for MBA OPERATIONS...if you are a computer savvy guy go for MBA IT-NETWORKING...
So it basically depends on interest and if you are good in your field..you will definitely get a good job
what about studying MBA(international business management)
25th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of studying MBA in Administration In Goa from IIMS through correspondence? What jobs can I apply for after the completion of MBA? What will be my starting salary?
1st September 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I M ASM IN RAILWAY N I WANT TO COMPLETE MBA THROUGH DISTANT LEARNING, ITWOULD BENEFICIAL FOR ME.....PLEASE REPLY
11th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

am studing BE CIVIL.i want to know that whether ME is best or MBA is best to get job in foreign countries.
11th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

am studying BE CIVIL.i want to know that whether ME is best or MBA is best to get job in foreign countries.
14th October 2011, 02:39 AM
Tabu11

Should someone from B.sc background go for MBA supply chain management?
3rd April 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 commerse,which field in mba i should apply.
29th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i m final year B.E.,ECE student,i want to study mba in IIM and i want to know which field is better to me..
24th September 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech information technology student i want to know that whether MBA IT NETWORKING is suitable for me?
26th November 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi,am bsc IT student..is it useful t
o study mba after bsc IT..
9th December 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

reasons for joining MBA program?
12th February 2014, 12:55 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. Definitely there are so many uses for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

Why because, there will be good number of job opportunities for MBA candidates in plenty of business sectors as each and every business need MBA candidates in order to manage several managerial issues.

In MBA, life skills are being taught to the candidates. By the completion of this course, the candidate will attain the following skills

Planning skills
organizing skills
Ability to frame strategies
Logical Thinking
Ability to work individually and as a part of Team etc.

Definitely there will good number of job opportunities for the candidates in variety of business sectors like
Banking sector
Telecom sector
Insurance sector
FMCG sector
Retail sector etc.

Only thing is that the candidate should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to grab these job opportunities.

So, try to be good enough in these areas by the time you complete your MBA course.

Wish you all the best.
20th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which type of MBA course is most suitable for me
and have good future? I have completed BE ECE
right now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?