27th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Information about first mid semester in B.Com?

i want to information about first mid samester in b.com....please provide to me the info

21st January 2017, 09:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about first mid semester in B.Com?

First Mid Semester means the first semester of your course, I.e B.Com 1st semester. Basically there will be four subjects in this semester and you will have to clear this four paper get admission for second semester.

The list of four subjects are :

1- Basic of Computer
2- Accounts Theory and Management
3- Advanced Business Mathematics and Statistics
4- Environmental Science and general awareness questions

Also two practical exams will be conducted whose marks will be added to your semester mark sheets. This course is very related to some other courses like BBA, BCA. After completion of BBA Course you can easily get admission for master degree course like M.Com and MBA. Both options are good for your professional career. Once you are done with the master degree, then you will be eligible to get marketting as well as finance related jobs in any MNCs companies.
21st January 2017, 10:22 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about first mid semester in B.Com?

B.Com is the Bachelor's Degree In Commerce having duration of 3 years. It provides students with managerial skills and competence in the field of commerce. To become a success in commerce, You must have knowledge of Accounting Principles, Export-Import Laws, Economics Principles, Aspects that impacts trade & business.

Core Subjects In B.Com
- Economics
- Accounting
- Statistics
- English
- Law
- Finance
- Marketing
- Human Resource

Higher Study Courses
- M.Com
- MBA
- CS
- CA

Employment Areas
Banks, Marketing, Business Consultancies, Industrial Houses, Budget Planning, Puublic Accounting, Foreign Trade, Education

Job Types
Business Consultant, Auditor, Stock Broker, Financial Officer, Cost Estimator, Accountant, Budget Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?