7th April 2012, 05:23 PM
siya sood

Information about HPU MCA entrance exam? From where to get the form?

pls tell me about the entrance exam of hpu mca2012 in detail and pls tell me about the admission forms from where i can get form.....?

20th May 2012, 01:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about HPU MCA entrance exam? From where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya sood View Post
pls tell me about the entrance exam of hpu mca2012 in detail and pls tell me about the admission forms from where i can get form.....?
Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] program, from Himachal Pradesh University - Department of Computer Science, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for the reserved candidates] with Mathematics at the +2 level.

Candidates who have completed BCA or BSc [IT] or BSc [Computer Science] or any other Bachelors degree program with computers as one of the subject in all the three years from a recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks are eligible for the program. Such candidates do not require to have studied Mathematics at the +2 level.

Admission to the program is based on Entrance Examination [written test] conducted by HPU. The Test comprise of the following subjects:
  • General Logical Ability & Aptitude
  • Mathematics of +2 level
  • Basics of Computers and its Awareness
  • General English.

The Test is of 130 marks.The duration of the test is 2 hours. The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Examination is 35% i.e. 46 marks out of total of 130 marks. The Test will be conducted on 28th May 2012.

For more detail information refer to the official website of Himachal Pradesh University - Department of Computer Science.
26th December 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about HPU MCA entrance exam? From where to get the form?

sir...please tell me the dates of m.c.a. entrance testof 2013
19th June 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

how we can admit in hpu after qulify the entrance test.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?