18th April 2012, 12:09 AM
chander rekha

Entrance test for correspondence M.Ed? What is the exam date? What is the fee for M.Ed correspondence from HPU?

sir/mam
plz tell me about the entrence test correspondence m.ed and also exam date.where i will get the admission form and how much fee for m.ed correspondence from hpu.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years M.Ed entrance exam question papers of IGNOU -- [New]
  2. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  3. How to do M.Com correspondence after doing MBA from HPU
  4. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  5. Is there any correspondence course on M.Ed?
  6. Information about MD(Transfusion Med)? What is its scope?
  7. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  8. Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?
  9. How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. What are the requirements to write M.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  15. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  16. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?