29th July 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Information about MAT entrance test? How can I prepare for the exam?

now am studying under final year b.com . i wanna information about mat entrance test and how could prepare the exam? kindly please tell information about the mat text...

5th June 2015, 01:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MAT entrance test? How can I prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now am studying under final year b.com . i wanna information about mat entrance test and how could prepare the exam? kindly please tell information about the mat text...
MAT stands for the Management Aptitude Test. This test is conducted by All India Management Association four times every year.

The coming MAT entrance test will be held in September.

>>Paper pencil test on 06/09/2015 from 10:00 to 12:30 pm.

>>Computer based test on 12/09/2015.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates having bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the exam even if you are in final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for the exam.

You can apply both in online and offline mode and application fee is Rs 1200 only.

MAT exam pattern:

>>Language comprehension of 40 marks and consisting of 40 questions.

>>Mathematics skills: 40 marks

>>Data analysis and data sufficiency of 40 marks and 40 questions.

>>Intelligence and critical reasoning: 40 questions

>>Indian and Global environment: 40 questions.

Total time duration is 150 minutes. Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.

Preparation tips:

The key to success in MAT is speed and accuracy. Both speed and accuracy in all sections can be achieved with adequate practice of questions in all five sections. Analyze the previous year papers and solve them in time limit.

Refer to Arun Sharma for Quantitative Aptitude.

For any more details, Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?