24th September 2011, 04:44 PM
eva agarwal

Information about Microbiology, Bioinformatics and Biochemistry courses?

i want to knw about microbology,, bioinformatics,, n biochemistry courses????

Related Questions:
  1. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  2. Which are the compulsory subjects for Biotechnology?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?
  5. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. What should I choose between Biotechnology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics for Ph.D programme? Which one has better scope?
  8. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  10. Institutes and eligiblity of doing Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry?
  11. What are the subjects under M.Sc (Microbiology) course? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing BSc Animation
  13. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation?
  14. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  15. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  18. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Bioinformatics?
30th January 2012, 01:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Microbiology, Bioinformatics and Biochemistry courses?

Bioinformatics is a course representing the combined knowledge of Biology, Computer science,Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry, Statistics. And in Microbiology course offers the industrial and medical demands and to become self entrepreneurs in the field of Mushroom cultivation, Vermi composting, Biofertilisers and Bio pesticides.Biochemistry offers B.Sc. programme in Biochemistry with a diploma in Biotechnology/Plant Biotechnology.
17th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Microbiology, Bioinformatics and Biochemistry courses?

i need to do a PHD in Microbial Bioinformatics, which universities offer this and hava scholarships?
3rd September 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for masters in public health, after graduating from B.sc biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?