5th March 2012, 02:28 PM
sanchalisarkar2003

How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th

Sir I am a student of Class XI how can a I prepare for genetic engineering entrance examination. Please furnish the tentative month of entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  2. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  3. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  4. Can I avail christian minorities quota in Karnataka? My rank is 25000
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  6. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  7. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  9. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. How to prepare for PMT entrance exam while in 11th and 12th class?
  11. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  13. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Important topics of class 11th for iit entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship and entrance exams available for class 11th Commerce student to study in Abroad?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  18. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
30th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th

i am a student of class 11 and i need someone to suggest the best biology reference book having the topics discussed in detail and in a very simple way
30th June 2012, 03:55 PM
padhakudkt

Default Re: How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th

Friend, in order to do Genetic Engineering, you should complete your 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Optional) with 50% Aggregate.

You should be perfect in Biology from the Tenth Standard only. You should be good in basic of Biology. So, try to study and try to gain Knowledge in every Corner of Biology.

You should appear for Entrance Examination for Genetic Engineering. It may be National or State Level, get good rank and get in to Good College.
30th June 2012, 07:09 PM
janvi roy

Dear student,
Complete your 12th boards with a good percentage and good marks in each of biology,chemistry and physics. Give an entrance exam on state level or on all india basis and score well in that.
Minimum qualification:
12th with PCB
Percentage:
Minimum of 55%.
Letter in biology.
Good luck
30th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue this course you have to give the engineering entrance exam. To sit for this exam it is essential to ensure minimum 50% marks at 10+2 level and 50% marks in PCM.

The stress should be more on biology right from the beginning itself.
You can use S.Chand's and trueman's books. Both of them are really helpful.
Solve as much as model questions possible. Use dinesh or arihant's model question book for that purpose.
6th November 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please suggest me a book for preparation for the entrance exam in different colleges . . i am opting for genetic engineering.
4th November 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN I DO GENETIC ENGNEERING FROM PCM
12th January 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam i have to aaply to make career in genetic engineering?
Please suggest
i am a student of class 12th
18th April 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

MY Sister studying 11 th in Bipc. Is she applicable for genetic engineering, how can she prepare for entrance exam and which entrance exam she will write.
27th October 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 and i do genetics engineering please suggest me after 12th, how to apply and how to prepare for genetics engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?