2nd February 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Information about MPSC entrance exam? Which subjects are there?

Please guide me to know about the MPSC entrance exam. Which subjects are there and what is the actual syallabus.. In short i have no idea about it. Please guide me. I have done graduation in 2011.

11th July 2014, 12:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about MPSC entrance exam? Which subjects are there?

There will be six compulsory papers in the Main exam in two languages English and Marathi. There will be descriptive type questions of 100 marks. There will be 4 papers of General Studies, 150 marks each. It will be multiple choice questions. Passing marks is 45% in each of the six papers in case of general category.
While 40% in each of the six papers for the reserved category SC, ST, OBCs. Interview is of 100 marks.

General Studies
Paper I
History & Geography (in reference to Maharashtra)
Paper II
Indian constitution & Law, Politics (with reference to Maharashtra)
Paper III
Human Resource Development and Human Rights
Paper IV
Economy & Planning, Economics of development & Agriculture, Science & technology development
Interview:
Total Marks- 100. Duration- 30 to 45min

8th January 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MPSC entrance exam? Which subjects are there?

Please guide me to know about the MPSC entrance exam. Which subjects are there and what is the actual syallabus.. In short i have no idea about it. Please guide me. I have done graduation in 2015.i am electrical engineering student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?