12th April 2012, 04:21 PM
animesh95sisodia

Information about PAT in Detail? Coaching classes in Bhopal city?

hello sir.....
i want to know about pat in detail and coaching classes in bhopal city?

4th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PAT in Detail? Coaching classes in Bhopal city?

hii sir...
i am anmol nd i want to know of details of coaching classes of pat .....
21st August 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the names &addresess of PAT coaching centeres in jabalpur.
24th August 2012, 06:51 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by animesh95sisodia View Post
hello sir.....
i want to know about pat in detail and coaching classes in bhopal city?
minglebox

Login with Facebook Register Now
Login

Home
MBA
Study in India
Study Abroad
Exams
Mobile Apps
Alerts

Job Placements
News
Q&A
Campus

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT)

Contact No: 0755 - 4051000, 4052000

Email: [email protected]

Are you Interested in studying at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT) ?
Fill in the details below and we will Connect you with the institute

your query here...
Expected Joining Time

Home
Courses
Photos
Videos
Reviews
Contact
QnA

You are here:
Home
Engineering
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT)

Follow @minglebox

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance. It was formerly known as Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT), which was India's one of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges. The institute has been named after the great scholar, educationist and the first education Minister of Govt. of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. The Govt. of India and Govt. of Madhya Pradesh jointly sponsored the Institute in 1960 to attract bright young students from across the country. Presently, along with about 200 faculties and 4000 students, the institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled manpower of the highest quality to cope up with challenges of ever evolving industrial needs of the country

Campus of MANIT- Bhopal:

The institute is situated in the heart of Bhopal on a beautiful plateau with a verdant 650-acre campus. It has 8 hostels which has excellent fooding and lodging facilities along with 24 hours security. MANIT's Computer Centre, Canteen, Workshops, Athletic Ground, Energy Centre and the open air auditorium are the places where students enjoy healthy and competitive environment. They not only attain maturity and confidence but also shape themselves for the future needs of the world.

Facilities at MANIT- Bhopal:

Central Library
Shopping center
Auditorium
Gymnasium
Guest House
Spice Canteen
ATM & Bank
Hostels
Sports Complex

Departments at MANIT- Bhopal:

Architecture and Planning
Chemistry
Applied Mechanics
Civil Engineering
Computer Applications
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Humanities
Information Technology
Management Studies
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Physics
Physical Education
Energy
Bio-Informatics
Production and Industrial Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering

MANIT- Bhopal Entrance Exam:

Following are the entrance exams accepted by MANIT-Bhopal -

CCMT is an entrance exam conducted by Malaviya National Institutes of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur for admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs in various specializations.
CAT is an all-India test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for admissions in to MBA program.
NIMCET is a national level test conducted by NITs for admission in to their MCA programmes.
AIEEE is an entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admissions in to various undergraduate (BE/B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Planning) courses.
GATE is an entrance exam conducted annually for admissions to various science and technology post-graduate programs.
Admissions for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) Scheme for undergraduate engineering programme for the Academic Year 2012-13 to NITs, IIITs and other Premier Technical Institutions in India.

Placements in MANIT- Bhopal:

The institute provides regular guidance to students regarding available job opportunities at different premier organizations in India and abroad by displaying organization profiles of respective organizations at conspicuous places of the Institute. It also arranges campus recruitment programme by inviting various organizations to recruit students during each academic session. Career counselling programmes are also organised by inviting Experts from IIMs/IITs and various professionals and efforts are made to motivate young Engineers for Entrepreneurs Development and strengthen communication skills.
Photo Gallery

SBI Atm
Library
Guest House
Chemistry Lab
Computer Center
Hostel
College Building

Play Slideshow
‹ Previous PhotoNext Photo ›
SBI Atm
SBI Atm

Video Gallery

manit- campus view NASA 2012, G SEN trophy animation by MANIT BHOPAL
Courses offered by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT) All Courses
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Information Technology

Category: Information Technology

Degree: B.Tech.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 4 Years

Master of Technology in Power Plant Machinery (Thermal)
Other Engineering Subjects

Category: Others

Degree: M.Tech.

Duration: 2 Years

Bachelor Of Technology In Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering

Category: Civil Engineering

Bachelor Of Technology In Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Category: Mechanical Engineering

Bachelor Of Technology In Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering

Category: Electrical Engineering

Contact Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT)

Name: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT)

Contact No: 0755 - 4051000, 4052000

Email: [email protected]

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question

how i will get admission in m tech without gate By deepali52988, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 5 days ago , Be the first to answer

how i will get admission in m tech without gate exam By deepali52988, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 5 days ago , Be the first to answer

Respected Sir/Madam, i am manish from bhopal... i have been late for the admission for MBA ... By kashlani, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 6 days ago , Be the first to answer

sir mere aieee me 66 marks he or pcm me 50ke above h By vijay97564, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 6 days ago , Be the first to answer

i want syllabus detail of btech 4 year By kirti32468, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 9 days ago , Be the first to answer

I want to do Ph.D in Computer Science. Please guide By shafiya77238, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, 13 days ago , Be the first to answer

please tell me the full criteria or required essintials for the admissions . please inform ... By pawan38646, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 09 Aug 12 , Be the first to answer

my aieee rank is 90000 can i get admission inthis college By bilal42975, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 04 Aug 12 , Be the first to answer

i wanted to peruse M.Tech on part time basis, advice me about the possibility n duration ... By kelzang83510, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 02 Aug 12 , Be the first to answer

I am intrested with the information security course offered over here. Do let me know the ... By agni43906, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 28 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

I am thinking about applying for MTech. in "Green technology" or "Renewable ... By shreyas90183, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 25 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

i want to know the syllabus for enterence test( PHD electrical) ... By shobhna67485, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 24 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

Fee structure of B.Tech in Civil and Admission procedure (2012-2013) Batch ... By md.09559, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 14 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

Documents to be furnished at the time of admission at MANIT, BHOPAL ... By mohammad72924, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 14 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

give me contact no for manit mob. By deepak57064, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 09 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

i want to do distant mtech.pl advise duration and criteria By anujshrivastav, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 08 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

my aieee state rank is 423 i have missed fast counsling.please inform me... ... By madhuri20498, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 08 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

what is the criteria for phd admission? if i dont have gate score card. can i get stipend ... By manzhi, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 01 Jul 12 , Be the first to answer

I want to take admission in PHD By sarika96175, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 29 Jun 12 , Be the first to answer

My marks is 48 in general category. Can I get admission in this branch ... By yash13212, On Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, On 25 Jun 12 , Be the first to answer

more...
View All Related News and Articles
Future engineers discuss methods to improve NITs and the society

NIT conclave conducted by VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) witnessed future engineers of NITs from across India who shared their ideas about how to contribute to the society to make it a better place to live in. They also deliberated behaviors practiced at different institutes... Read more

Clash between MANIT and ex students over alumni association

Former students of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) , Bhopal and authorities at the institute are in a tussle over the functioning of alumni association of the NIT. The group of former students led by Bhupendra Gupta, a businessman claims that the current alumni association... Read more

MANIT Invites Application for MBA Program

Applications are invited by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal for admission into 2 year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic year 2012-13. MANIT Eligibility The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, with... Read more

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology to cut down theory classes

Currently, MANIT (Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology) is planning to reduce the theory classes in order to concentrate more on the practical studies. This issue was raised at the senate meeting held on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. The important academic decisions were discussed in... Read more

NIT Bhopal all set for CHEMICARNIVAL’11

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal is all set to celebrate CHEMICARNIVAL’11 on 15-16 October 2011. “CHEMICARNIVAL’11” emerges with a new focus, the genesis of excellence from amalgamation of ideas to its final dissemination. This will take you to hitherto... Read more
Sponsored

JRE Group of Institutions JRE Group of Institutions
IIBS, National Head Office, Bangalore IIBS, National Head Office, Bangalore
ITM Group of InstitutionsITM Group of Institutions
IFIM Business School IFIM Business School
GD Goenka World InstituteGD Goenka World Institute

Other Colleges in Madhya Pradesh

Achrya Virag Sagar Vidhyapeeth Mahavidyalaya Achrya Virag Sagar Vidhyapeeth Mahavidyalaya
Acropolis Faculty of Management & Research Acropolis Faculty of Management & Research
Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research, Bhopal Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research, Bhopal
Aditya College Aditya College
All Saints College of Engineering, Bhopal All Saints College of Engineering, Bhopal
Amity University, Madhya Pradesh Amity University, Madhya Pradesh
Annie Besent College Annie Besent College
Arts & Commerce College Arts & Commerce College
Arts & Commerce College Arts & Commerce College
Asiatic International Aviation Academy Asiatic International Aviation Academy
Astral Institute of Technology and Research Astral Institute of Technology and Research

Advertisement

* This information has been collected from www.manit.ac.in or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. If you are an official representative of the institute and wish to modify this information, please write to us at [email protected] The listing was last modified on 02/08/2012

About Us | For Students | For Consultants | For Advertisers | We are Hiring | In The News | Write for Us | Contact Us | Terms | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

copyright © 2006 - 2010 minglebox communications pvt ltd. all rights reserved.

Not a Member yet? Join Now | Login
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?