16th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for interview?

how to prepare for interview pls give the every bit of information about the interview because it has been gonna be very interesting

24th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Soumya Prakash Mahapatra

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare for interview?

First be confident but not overconfident.Secondly be formal with your appearance.Thirdly always be sincere and proper with your answer.Try to avoid fear but dont be so frank.Try to show that you have such a quality that is uncommon and genuine.To impress the interviewers is a supidity.So show what you are.Never what i can be.Be cool,confident,positive but extraordinary in an ordinary appearance.Three questions should be imagined by you.WHAT TO DO?WHY TO DO?HOW TO DO?Then do what you think to be right.Never hesitate the questions as stupid questions and never bluff.Carry on...
24th August 2012, 06:51 PM
Soumya Prakash Mahapatra

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare for interview?

First be confident but not overconfident.Secondly be formal with your appearance.Thirdly always be sincere and proper with your answer.Try to avoid fear but dont be so frank.Try to show that you have such a quality that is uncommon and genuine.To impress the interviewers is a supidity.So show what you are.Never what i can be.Be cool,confident,positive but extraordinary in an ordinary appearance.Three questions should be imagined by you.WHAT TO DO?WHY TO DO?HOW TO DO?Then do what you think to be right.Never hesitate the questions as stupid questions and never bluff.Carry on...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?