31st August 2012, 06:47 PM
gajanankulkarni

Information about the placement of TCS? I am a student of engineering

I am a student of engineering studying in last year of mechanical branch.I scored 79% & 70% in 10th & 12th respectively but i don't have an marks above 60% throughout my engineering carrear.so, please let me inform that whether i would have a chances to get a admission in IIM or not & also can i eligible for the criteria which is held for the TCS company.

18th December 2012, 12:38 PM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: Information about the placement of TCS? I am a student of engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajanankulkarni View Post
I am a student of engineering studying in last year of mechanical branch.I scored 79% & 70% in 10th & 12th respectively but i don't have an marks above 60% throughout my engineering carrear.so, please let me inform that whether i would have a chances to get a admission in IIM or not & also can i eligible for the criteria which is held for the TCS company.
Regarding CAT exam I would like to inform you that its 50% marks for a general candidate to apply for CAT. As far as the IIMs are considered they have their criterias to get through. And as far as the TCS is considered, it depends upon the UNIVERSITY in which you are studying. Check the official website of TCS for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?