13th May 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student

i am a Biomedical Engineering student.I passed out from my college in 2012. I have got 75.2% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th. And in Degree i have got 79.62%. Am i eligible for placement in TCS?

17th May 2013, 08:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a Biomedical Engineering student.I passed out from my college in 2012. I have got 75.2% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th. And in Degree i have got 79.62%. Am i eligible for placement in TCS?

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES .It was founded by the JRD Tata in 1968.

TCS is the one of the best software company of the world which conducts on-campus and off-campus recruitment .

Eligible criteria for TCS :-
  1. Your through out marks must be above 60%.
  2. Pending backlog candidate are not applicable
  3. Two year gap in through out career are applicable
Yes, B-Tech Biomedical Engineering student are applicable for TCS recruitment process but your 12th standard marks is not above 60% so you are not applicable for TCS recruitment .

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

For more details about TCS recruitment , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
18th May 2013, 12:24 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student

Dear There,

The acronym for TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

According to your educational discipline, you are eligible for TCS company; but, according to your 12th percentile, you are not eligible for the TCS company, because your 12th percentile is not more than 60%. So, you are not eligible for the TCS company.

TCS is the best IT company.

The selection procedure for the TCS company is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Technical examination.

* HR interview.

The eligibility criteria required for the TCS company are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career with more than 60% marks from any recognized board.

* No pending backlogs.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

18th May 2013, 04:02 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student

Quote:

Dear Friend,

TCS Stands For Tata Consultancy Services.

Yes, B-Tech Bio-medical Engineering student are eligible for TCS exam but 12th standard marks is not above 60% so you are not applicable for TCS exam.....

Min aggregate marks of 60% or above in his through out career....

Less than 2 years gap...

There are not any Pending Backlog allowed...

Citizenship of India...

TCS test Consists of 3 Sections

I. Written Test
1. Test on Synonyms and Antonyms
2. Aptitude Test
3. Critical Reasoning
4. Psychometric Test

II. Interview

III. HR round

For more details - Click here

All the best.....
18th May 2013, 08:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

YES you can apply to TCS for the jobs

You need to have the below eligibity to apply to TCS:

>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
>> Education qualifications should have been done through regular mode only
>> NO correspondence and distance education is allowed
>> Only Candidates who are above 18 years can apply 18 years
31st January 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80%in 10th and in 12th i have got 65% and in my college i got 84% Am i eligible to join tcs.
5th March 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Iam a biomedical engineering student.i passed out from my college in 2013.my 10thpercentage is 89 and intermediate 73.my btech percentage is 67..could i knw when would be the recruitments?
21st March 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a biomedical engineer with 1 yr exp. in hospital field n now i wish to apply for TCS. I wish to know the process of how to apply and how to approach TCS regarding job. My percentage in 10th is 87.45 % ; 12th is 88.4 % ; B.E is 9.2 CGPA. Kindly let me know the details.
25th May 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a biomedical engineer I passed out in 2019.can I know how to apply for this job.my percentage is 10(8.5)diploma(84%u2105)btech(9.48).if any vaccines are their in biomedical, can I know the details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?