14th January 2012, 07:00 PM
aswini1991

Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?

hai am B.E finalyear student i have to know the offcampus of hcl,wipro,tcs for passouts ?if u knw inform to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  4. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  5. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  6. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  8. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  9. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  10. When is the off campus placement of TCS and Wipro in Bhubaneshwar?
  11. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  12. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  13. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  14. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for TCS campus placement? Where to get the previous year model papers? -- [New]
  16. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  17. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech?
  18. Placement papers of HCL, Wipro, TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
5th February 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?

when will the infosys interview in coimbatore.......
27th May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?

when will be the TCS-OFF Campus at hyderabad??
28th May 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

iam bsc computr science last i attend cts interview i went till hr round but one qn missed me tat whyu choose bpo than it wat to do for tis qn
11th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i m btech fresher plz tell me about the offcampus placements of companys
28th June 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

do any one know when the MNCs wipro,cts,hcl,infosys will start openings for 2012 passed out.
15th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

cn u tell me ....when TCS start offcampus for 2012 batch passout..??
25th July 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing my DECE in central polytechnic college 3rd year, can u tell me the off campus dates of tcs
21st December 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

can u tel me please is there any tcs off campus in 29th.. my mail id is [email protected]. pls let me know
25th August 2013, 04:00 PM
Prakash b.com

When wil they conduct off campus for B.com(ca) students in TCS,FORD,WIPRO,HCL, INFOSYS and best companies in coimbatore and pollachi? hai i am prakash am studying final year B.com(CA) i have 69% still 4th semester now i am developing my communication knowledge then please if you have any information about off campus in coimbatore please send mail to [email protected] thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?