15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I got 88.8% in Intermediate up board exam .but my age is less than 17. May i get scholarship? Can someone please let me know the procedure which is followed for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

15th May 2015, 03:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?

Yes, you can definitely get scholarships for your higher education. Since you have 88% in your intermediate so you can get scholarship from the state government if you belong to minority community like SC/ST/OBC ,etc. Apart from this you can also get scholarship for higher studies based on the course and institute. So kindly mention the course which you are aspiring for by commenting below and then only we will be able to provide you a detailed info. You can also click here to get list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?