1st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?

How Can I Get A Scholarship which Channel Can One Follow To Get A Scholarship And The Qualifications Of A Person To Get A Scholarship?

20th April 2015, 07:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?

There are various scholarships available for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic performance or through a written examination. As you have not mentioned your course of study, then we cannot provide the details regarding the scholarships. For example, Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD to all eligible graduation pursuing candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?