11th June 2011, 08:56 AM
bhardwajprashant

Which courses can be done in Abroad?

Could u please tell me which courses can be done in Abroad? Please tell me the list of it

Related Questions:
  1. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  3. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  4. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  5. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  6. What are the courses available to study in Abroad after completing BCA?
  7. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  8. What are the courses available to study in abroad for B.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  9. What can we do after 12th non medical except B.Tech? Courses in abroad after 12th?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  11. Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?
  12. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  13. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  14. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  15. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  17. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
12th November 2011, 12:41 AM
Beready

Default Re: Which courses can be done in Abroad?

friend,

if you are serious to do a course from abroad .
then from my opinion you should to do MBA from abroad
because they have a great exposure on it
good luck.
12th November 2011, 02:44 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

You can do any courses you want in abroad but there are some test which you have to qualify viz. toel,gre,etc.
15th November 2011, 06:59 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Studying abroad after 12th in the US involves two exams :-

SAT and an English language test.

Every college will have a benchmark for the SAT and English scores for candidates to match or exceed before applying.

Computer courses in USA :-

Computer / Information Sciences

Computer Engineering

Computer Science

Institues Available :-

Computer Training Source, New York

London School Of Computer Education (LSCE)

Kaplan Continuing Education ,New York

Coleman University, La Mesa, California

Scholarship :-

You can get Study Abroad Scholarship. There are studying abroad scholarships available on a vast array of counts like :-

Affiliate Grants

AIFS International Scholarships

Study Again with AIFS Scholarships

AIFS-HACU Scholarships

AIFS-NAFEO Scholarships
2nd August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a PG from abroad after my b.tech from mechanical engineering ..but cnt decided which country is good for me...n fees n duration....plz help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?