23rd September 2010, 06:15 PM
indrapal

Information about top training in CS course?

i am doing executive level of company secretary course...i want to know about the training TOP in CS course....give me the full information about everything which are related to my course

Related Questions:
  1. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  2. Top 10 companies for PHP training in Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar?
  3. How to apply for training in Top MNCs?
  4. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  5. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  6. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  7. List of top five Automation Training institutes -- [New]
  8. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  9. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  10. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  11. Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to Clothing & Textile candidate in India? How to get selected for the training?
  12. Top Colleges offering Pilot Training course? What will be the fees for this?
  13. List of top Farm machinery training centers in India? I'm doing B.Tech(Agricuture engineering) in 4th sem
  14. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus of Junior Trainee?
  16. Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?
  17. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  18. How to join NSG when already in Indian Army?
30th October 2011, 11:08 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about top training in CS course?

cs course contains
1) foundation programmimg: it is a training of 8 months. eligibility is 10+2
2) executive programming: it is a training of 15 months after clearing foundation programming. its eligibility is graduation except from fine arts.
3)professional programming:
it is last round of 15 months.
9th July 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about top training in CS course?

i have passed module-2 of cs executive but failed in module-1. can i start the training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?