21st December 2011, 01:03 PM
malviya raju

Information on BSNL TTA exam application? What is the date of the exam?

sir pls give me information of bsnl tta exam 2012 application and exam date.

28th December 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information on BSNL TTA exam application? What is the date of the exam?

The BSNL TTA exam date is not yet notified in the website or employment news. Most probably, the exam will be held in the second week of June 2012. The age limit for the exam is 18-27 years. To appear for the exam, you must have completed a three year diploma in any of the streams like Electrical Engineering/Information Technology/Telecommunication Engineering/Radio Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/Instruments Technology. You can apply both online and offline. You can procure the application form and the information brochure from the authorized website of BSNL, or directly from the BSNL office or it can be obtained through the post. The cost of the application form is Rs. 500/-.
15th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on BSNL TTA exam application? What is the date of the exam?

what exam date of tta in bihar,i have send application from by a post on oct 2011,
sir, how to get a admit card
please gives me response on my email-id [email protected]
15th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

bsnl tta entrace forms for appeared diploma holders ?
14th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i m priya.i done BE(ece).can i apply for this TTA exam.my mail id:[email protected]
14th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i m priya.i done BE(ece).can i apply for this post
14th August 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bsnl tta entrace forms for appeared diploma holders ?
i done be(ece).can i apply for this TTA exam
14th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Myself Anoop kumar I have compleate diploma .w't is the next date of tta en.exam pz.sir info. Me ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?