7th November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How may I get bsnl TTA exam application form? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma with 9.1 CPI in ECE branch

Hello..sir..i m completed my diplma in e.c with 9.1 cpi. And i get bsnl tta exam but i don't know about the application from..so.plz give some idea how to get application form..and i leave in surat so...sir..can i get job in surat dist.,

4th April 2019, 08:08 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get bsnl TTA exam application form? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma with 9.1 CPI in ECE branch

Hi,
First of all i would like to congratulate you that you are eligible to apply for it as per your educational qualification and marks.

You will get the application form online.
You will get the application form on "Sarkari result" webiste and on "sarkari naukri" and also on "freshersworld"

Apply through the links available in these following websites.
Fill applicatiom form correctly. Pay the fees online via your debit card.

Yes you can get job wheerever you want. In the application from you have to select the region where you want to get recruited in BSNL. thats one of the best benefit BSNL offers.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?