7th November 2011, 10:20 AM
A.H. Sonai Sheikh

Can I directly enroll for IPCC having secured 59% in M.Phil and 64% in M.Com?

Dear Sir

i am A.H. Sonai Sheikh and a lecturer in college. I have completed my M-Mphil in commerce with 59% of marks and my M.Com with 64% of marks. I therefore wanted to ask that can i directly enroll myself for IPCC Exam. Please reply to me as soon as possible so that i will be able to register for myself as soon as possible.

Thanking You

(MR A.H. SONAI SHEIKH)

7th November 2011, 04:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly enroll for IPCC having secured 59% in M.Phil and 64% in M.Com?

Hello friend,
Every individual willing to pursue chartered accountancy course will have to qualify the common proficiency test conducted by the institute of chartered accountants of India.
It really doesn't matters if you have qualified +2 level of exam or have completed your masters degree program, if you want to pursue chartered accountancy course, qualifying common proficiency test is mandatory.
12th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly enroll for IPCC having secured 59% in M.Phil and 64% in M.Com?

i completed bcom course in 2007 with 57% ,can i applied for ipcc
14th September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.com in 2010 with 52%,and after than i completed m.com in 2012 with first class.can i applied for ipcc? plz give me ans very fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?