10th March 2011, 10:42 AM
Pratiksha Ghuge

Is Information Management Institute affiliated under Pune University? Fee structure?

I need information about the Information Management Institute that is it affiliated under University Of Pune or not and also need the fee structure of the same for reserved and also for open category.
Thank You

Related Questions:
4th May 2011, 11:05 AM
ramanath

Default Re: Is Information Management Institute affiliated under Pune University? Fee structure?

Dear,
plz give me the exact name of the institute you wish to join...sure i will help you by sending the details...
thank you
10th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Information Management Institute affiliated under Pune University? Fee structure?

information management is affiliated to which major in American universities?
24th May 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have financial problems and i want to take admission in pune university affiliated MBA colleges please guide me about.please suggest me college financially low fees structure and good placement and academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?