16th June 2010, 08:02 PM
umasankar53.jobs

Information regarding achieving IAS, Civils through B.Tech? Exams to be answered other than M.Tech, MBA?

I am studing b.tech third year.I want to know the information regarding achieving IAS,CIVILS
through b.tech?And other exams other than M.Tech,Mba?so kindly help me.

30th June 2011, 12:50 AM
upasana22

Default Re: Information regarding achieving IAS, Civils through B.Tech? Exams to be answered other than M.Tech, MBA?

you can apply for Ias while you are doing your btech.
you can choose your own subject in which you are doing your btech
and other is the general paper.
you have to prepare current affairs also.
Prepare well.all the best
30th June 2011, 09:19 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Information regarding achieving IAS, Civils through B.Tech? Exams to be answered other than M.Tech, MBA?

you can give your state civil service entrance exam and if you qualify then you are getting a government job. qualifying in a group will give you ips job b group will give you officer's job and c group is also a good post below officers.
30th June 2011, 11:42 AM
raja badam

One of The great Exam in India is Civil Service Exam Those are IAS and IPS.

It is the Best career for you.

Eligibility Criteria of this exam is
Age limit minimum 21 years not maximum 30 years to 1st august of exam appear year for general category students.
for reservation candidates Age Relaxation Applicable.
you must be Graduate from any recognized university.

Exam Pattern is as follows:

Preliminary exam it have two papers those are General studies and CSAT(Civil Service Aptitude Test)newly introduced this year 2011 onward.

preliminary is an objective questions.

Next exam is Mains it is an Descriptive paper.

Next final round is Interview

for more details of civil service exam official website is: www.upsc.gov.in
1st July 2011, 12:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Information regarding achieving IAS, Civils through B.Tech? Exams to be answered other than M.Tech, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umasankar53.jobs View Post
I am studing b.tech third year.I want to know the information regarding achieving IAS,CIVILS
through b.tech?And other exams other than M.Tech,Mba?so kindly help me.
There is no relation with B.Tech and Civil's examination.
B.Tech is a Engineering which is related to latest technical advancements in the world and it helps you to build something new to help the mankind to make their work easy.

Where as civils is an entrance examination which gives you a prestigious position in the country as IAS,IPS ,IFS etc..,officers post you should be deeply committed for the position you are selected and serve the mankind directly

whereas your engineering is a service to mankind in the indirect manner but this civil service is of direct thing.

There will be no exact relation in the preparation too. because there will be only a Elective related to engineering subject to encourage students of engineering in to civil services you need to select that to write the exam on the same.

but the most of syllabus concentrates only on the general awareness and knowledge and logical problem solving skills rather than Technical skills.

the job here is to serve humans so they will check for leaders and also select only the leaders who can understand and act according to the problems what they face in day to day life

for this the examination is conducted in 3 stage pattern. i.e., Prelims ,Mains, last one as Interview round.

By this they will select the top brains. Achieving IAS is not a simple task you must do a lot of Hardwork, Dedication, Time , Sacrifice, Will power

all these traits in a perfect order can bring you success .
first identify your pros and cons and then think upon strategy to achieve this.

These Exams which are service oriented are not for money sake these are for the people who really want their mother land to lift up. i.e., to make india Higher and stronger among the world nations.

For money sake you can do businesses and other things don't think always to make money with service oriented jobs like Civils and Groups.. please because you are taking away the opportunities of the country to shine for your selfish ness.

if you really want to help and serve your country then only take these exams. it should from your inner not for the sake of money remember these because I want my country to be the top. for this we need good brains without selfishness in their premises

so if you want money you opt for M.Tech MBA etc.., courses and make money as your wish.

if you want to serve country take up the exams like Civil services and shine in that and give your valuable services to the County.

Sorry for being too frank.. but understand the words optimistically.
All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?