24th January 2014, 05:54 PM
nareshreddygnr

Information regarding companies offering internships and projects related to modelling and analysis

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing m.tech in machine design at AMC engineering college.. i need information regarding the companies offering internships and projects relating to modelling and analysis.
kindly help asap..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  2. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  3. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  4. Companies or institutes offering projects or internships to EC students in vacations in Manglore or Mysore/Banglore
  5. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis
  7. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  8. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  10. How to approach the companies which offer internships?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  12. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  13. Companies offering internships in South Africa?
  14. Details of the companies offering M.Tech projects?
  15. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  16. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  17. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  18. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2016, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding companies offering internships and projects related to modelling and analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshreddygnr View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing m.tech in machine design at AMC engineering college.. i need information regarding the companies offering internships and projects relating to modelling and analysis.
kindly help asap..
You can apply for below given companies for internship in modelling and analysis.

1. Verizon, K Raheja IT Park, Inorbit Mall Rd, Mindspace, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 4400 5000

2. Cordys R & D India Private Limited, P-17, Vanenburg Software Unit, Madhapur, Madhapur, Vittal Rao Nagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2311 3215

3. CA Technologies, 115, IT Park Area, ISB Road, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 6687 8000

4. Software Technology Parks of India, 6Q3, 6th floor, Cyber Towers, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2310 0501

5. Cigniti Technologies Limited, 6th Floor, ORION Block, “The V” (Ascendas), Plot No#17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3070 2255
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?