21st June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering internships in South Africa?

i am a mechanical engineering graduate currently unemployed,if you know a company that offers internships or full time job send me the details at [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
  2. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  4. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?
  5. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  7. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  8. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  10. How to approach the companies which offer internships?
  11. Information regarding companies offering internships and projects related to modelling and analysis
  12. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  13. Which universities are offering Psychology in South Africa?
  14. Which is the school offering procurement and logistics programme in Kenya, South Africa, India, Sweden and Australia?
  15. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  16. List of colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in South Africa? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  18. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
15th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internships in South Africa?

I have experience in reparing dekstop's and laptops.The only reason is that i am unqualified fo the job,so if the are any company who like to recruit people like me.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]
17th April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a qualified chemical engineering with an experience of 8 months of waste water treatment and 6 months of spray painting.if there any company looking for chemical engineer please send me an email to [email protected]
18th April 2013, 12:03 AM
nduvho mp

I am a qualified chemical engineering with an experience of 8 months from department of water affairs as a plant operator and 6 months from Ford motor company as a plant operator as well.if there is any company offering in service training or jobs for chemical engineers or anything related please send me an email to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?