4th August 2012, 10:43 PM
Varinderpall singh

Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join Army?

Do you know about entrance exam of army

4th August 2012, 11:50 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varinderpall singh View Post
Do you know about entrance exam of army
HI FRIEND,
YOU HAVE TWO EXAMS TO JOIN IN THE INDIAN ARMY..
1.NDA
2.CDS

ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA FOR NDA

you have complete 12th standard from recognized board with science FIELD and COMMERCE you are applicable for NDA exam

age should be between 16.5 to 19 years. Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Physical Standards of NDA Exam :-

Syllabus and Pattern of NDA :-

ELIGIBILITY FOR CDS EXAMINATION;

Nationality : A candidate mustbe :
i. A Citizen of India..

(b) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :

i. For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1988 and not later than 1st January, 1994 only are eligible.

ii. For Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 ( 2nd January, 1989 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders ) and not later than 1st January, 1994 only are eligible.
iii. For Air Force Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1990 and not later than 1st January, 1994 only are eligible.
iv. For Officers Training Academy – ( SSC Course for Men ) : Male candidates ( married or unmarried ) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1988 and not later than 1st January, 1994 only are eligible.
v. For Officers’ Training Academy – ( SSC Women Non-Technical Course ) :
Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees ( in possession of divorce documents ) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1988 and not later than 1st January, 1994.

(c) CDS Educational Qualifications :
1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.
3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

ALL THE BEST...
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
5th August 2012, 09:26 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join Army?

dear friend,

you can join army through UPSC NDA and CDSE exams.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. For NDA:
you need 12th with physics and math.
your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

2. For CDSE:
you need graduation /Engineering/ B.SC
your age must be 19 years to 25 years.

you can apply for these exams online on following link:http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

Good Luck.......
5th August 2012, 03:03 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Generally two main entrance examinations such as NDA and CDS conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army along with other wing such as Indian Navy and Air Force under NDA and CDS.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam for which is conducted as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE ACADEMY conducted as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

In order to join Indian Army, the eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i join army. i am 19 year old & 12th pass in commerce stream&my hight is 6.00 i dont know information join army pls tell me information
13th October 2012, 10:33 PM
sunil attigeri

you can join after completing your 2nd puc attending NDA(national defence academy) EXAM which will be conducted twice in a year( generally in the month of April and September). NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A candidate must be an unmarried male. The course of training is for three years.

or if you are completed a degree you can attend combined defense service exam
(cds) conducted by UPSE..
once if you clear the written exam you will called for ssb,and interview....

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?