21st September 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?

I have completed my bpt from bangalore . i want to do my mpt in orthopedics. i am a foreign student from nepal so do tell me abt list of mpt colleges in delhi along with fee structure. iwant to know abt entrance exam dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of government colleges offering MPT and the dates of the entrance exams?
  3. Important dates of MPT entrance exam for colleges in Pune?
  4. Details of colleges in Delhi offering MPT and what is the process of admission?
  5. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  7. MPT sports medicine admission application form and entrance exam details? Fee structure of it?
  8. List of colleges with form and fee details which offers MPT in Cardiopulmonary programme in Gujarat?
  9. MPT course
  10. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  12. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  13. MPT entrance exam model papers and procedure to get admission in Nartar University and Delhi University?
  14. Which are the good colleges in Maharashtra and Bangalore? I want to do MPT in Sport
  15. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  16. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. MPT entrance exam date?
14th September 2015, 10:20 PM
ant man

Default Re: MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?

The best MPT colleges in Delhi are
  1. Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon
  2. Amity University, Noida, Noida
  3. Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
  4. Galgotias University, Greater Noida
  5. K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon
  6. Lovely Professional University - Admission Office, Connaught Place, Delhi
  7. Jamia Hamdard University (JHU), Hamdard Nagar, Delhi
  8. Institute of Applied Medicines and Research, Ghaziabad
  9. Manav Rachna International University - Faculty of Applied Science, Faridabad
  10. Kailash Institute of Nursing and Para-Medical Sciences, Greater Noida
  11. Vishwa Institue for Future Education, Delhi

The fee structure will be more than 2 lakhs rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?