25th September 2012, 02:38 PM
rajdeep singh1990

Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?

i am running bca and i want to job after bca so what courses running bca for best job

18th March 2013, 07:18 PM
divya.gupta2211
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?

BCA graduates can start their career either in government or in private sector since there are lot of employment oppurtunities.you can work in various industries as in banking, dairy ,farming industries etc.Also,you can work in software design,web design companies. if you wish to, you can start your own software developing agencies .

some companies hiring BCA graduates are:

Wipro, TCS, HCL, Infosys, Infotech, Siemens communication,Vodafone, Airtel ,Essar communications etc

you can also opt for advanced diplomas offered by C-DAC institute, Noida and get a much higher payscale.

8th April 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?

After bca I what to do job in teaching line .so help me which course is better for me after bca
1st August 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING BCA COURSE ,THEN WE GET GOOD JOB IN SOFTWARE FIELDS,AND WITH HOW MUCH SALARY..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?