21st October 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of BCA in 2nd class?

sir,my name is suresh kumar ,iam completed bca in secound class,i need for good job him self,so please detials for private,or govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  4. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?
  6. Job opportunities after completing BCA with first class? Can I get a job in CDAC?
  7. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  10. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of BCA and MCA?
  12. Job Opportunities in Railways after completion of BCA?
  13. Job opportunities after the completion of BCA course?
  14. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Agriculture for 2nd year class students? What is the procedure for it?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  18. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
22nd October 2011, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of BCA in 2nd class?

There are many job opportunities after the completion of the BCA course. You have job opportunities in both the sectors. You can apply for the SU exams for jobs in companies such as BHEL, SAIL etc. You can also apply for the bank exams. You have positions of clerk, PO etc. You can also apply for the UPSC and SSC exams which are conducted for recruitment of candidates into many government sector areas such as railways, Telecom, Civil services etc.
22nd March 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name kishan modi i have completed bca in first class. I need study confuce to mca or mscit etc... How to better choise in my cerriar...?
20th June 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am bca final year student but i am not getting 60% in 1 and 2 year .plz tell me what i do
7th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of BCA in 2nd class?
8th July 2012, 08:06 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Why don't you try for Bank Examinations. Sit for IBPS examinations and clear it to go for probationary officer posts or other clerical posts. Remember these examinations does not have special criteria for every bank. That means if you ghet a certain score in IBPS and you are eligible for HDFC with that score that does not mean, that the same score will get you posting in Allahabad Bank. Every Bank has their own criteria and cut-off. After getting selected initially by this score, you will have to pass through the interview. What you need to do is log on to www.ibps.in and register there for their next session of examinations. Good Luck.
3rd June 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

how to become an astronomer? I have got 70% in 12th? can I do B.Sc astronomy?
3rd June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 70% in 12th. can I become an astronomer? how? should I do BSc astronomy then MSc & PHd? please reply fast
8th May 2015, 06:11 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since your percentage in BCA is very low, and since the low popularity of the course, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?