1st October 2012, 05:20 PM
mahammad shoyab

Information regarding PGCET Counselling Schedule and Fees Reimbursement?

sir please tell me a pgecet counselling schedule and also fee reiumbursment details plz.........................................i m requesting

8th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding PGCET Counselling Schedule and Fees Reimbursement?

hii sir i got 4300 rank in pgcet can i get the MTech (in cs) seat in CVR college of engineering hyderabad & am belongs to oc, and also tell me the college names which i may got......awaiting for your response
16th May 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding PGCET Counselling Schedule and Fees Reimbursement?

Information about PGECET counseling fees? Is government providing reimbursement for this years PGECET candidates?
2nd August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what amount should be paid by PGECET 2013 qualified fee exemted students if they get seat in CBIT hyd
20th April 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i am qualified in pgset and my father is government employee am i pay all fee to the institute or not
11th June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply certificates in my b.tech or take to apply new certificates
11th June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply certificates in my b.tech or take to apply new certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?