17th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date for deposit of counseling for LEET students?

Last date for deposit counseling for leet students..please tell me the date

12th June 2013, 07:42 PM
be+ve

Default Re: Last date for deposit of counseling for LEET students?

To participate in online off campus counselling, it is mandatory for every candidate to deposit counselling fee of Rs.500/- by generating anew- slip through a link Payment Registration Diploma Courses available at www.hstes.org, the schedule of last cut off date of deposition of counselling fee for various in courses is as under
Important Dates:
Diploma Engg: 31st May, 2013
Diploma Engg (Lateral Entry): 04th June, 2013
Diploma Engg (only for KM and HGST candidates): 12th June, 2013
Diploma Pharmacy & Diploma Hotel Management: 22nd June, 2013 Candidates, who would not deposit the counselling fees as per schedule, cannot be considered for counselling and will be solely responsible for consequences. No request in this regard shall be considered after expiry of last cut off date of deposition of counselling fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?