1st August 2012, 11:50 AM
anilmmmalge

Information about CS exam? What is the fee structure and exam schedule?

I am commerce graduate passing the year 2000 so please give us some information of CS exam fees & Exam. Schedule.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of M.Tech EEE and schedule of GATE 2015?
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed? What is the counseling schedule?
  3. What is thee fee structure , schedule for summer training for B.Tech IT in TCS, WIPRO, IBM, Infosys?
  4. Fee structure and schedule for summer training in B.Tech (IT)?
  5. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  8. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  9. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  10. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  11. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  13. IAS Exam: Paper pattern, Fee Structure and other Details? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about ISRO exam after passing 12th? What is the date of the exam? Fee structure for it?
  15. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate? -- [New]
  16. Information about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  17. Information about RTO exam eligibility? What is the syllabus and the fee structure?
  18. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
11th February 2013, 08:34 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CS exam? What is the fee structure and exam schedule?

The Company Secretary Course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

You have already completed your graduation.
So you can take direct admission in the Executive Stage.

Fees for this stage for you would be Rs 7000 plus exam fees of Rs 1800

Last date to take admission is 28th February 2013, if you want to give the CS Term End exams in December 2013

You have to study and give exams for the below 6 papers in the executive stage of the CS programme
>> General and Commercial Laws
>> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
>> Tax Laws
>> Company Laws
>> Economic and Labour Laws
>> Securities Laws and Compliances
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?