11th July 2011, 02:04 AM
TANU MURMU

Information regarding posts available in Railway for candidates with B.Tech in Textile Technology?

Sir, i have done my B.Tech in Textile Technology and i will be grateful to you if you give me the information of posts that are available for railway jobs. please send me that in my email [email protected].

16th June 2015, 12:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding posts available in Railway for candidates with B.Tech in Textile Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANU MURMU View Post
Sir, i have done my B.Tech in Textile Technology and i will be grateful to you if you give me the information of posts that are available for railway jobs. please send me that in my email [email protected].
Yeah you can get a job in Railways after completing B.tech in Textile Technology by applying for the RRB exam. This exam is split into 2 categories such as:

-> Technical Cadre
-> Non Technical cadre

In the case of yours, regarding your educational qualification you can apply for Non-Technical cadre post. The eligibility needed are:

# Candidate appearing for the post of Non-technical cadre should have completed a degree in any stream with good skills in English and Hindi.

# Regarding the age limit candidate should have a age limit of 18-30 years.

# There are relation for other category members such as SC/ST, OBC candidates as they get 5 years and 3 years relaxation.

If you satisfy these criteria then you can apply for the RRB exam. The selection process is based on:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Mains Exam
  • Medical Exam
  • Interview

To know more information check at http://www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?