5th October 2010, 11:05 PM
mohasin khan

Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?

hello i have question regarding the posts in indian ministry of textile which are filled through upsc.
so could you please let me know the posts in ministry of indian textile filled through upsc and the procedure and minimum eligibility for this posts.
thank you
mohasin khan

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  2. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  3. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  4. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  5. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
  6. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exams in the field of Telecom Ministry? I have done BCA+MCA (final sem) -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  8. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  9. Can i become a Commando after passing 10th from a private school?
  10. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  11. How to become a CBI officer after finishing SSLC with 65%?
  12. Can i join Defence sector after graduation in Textile Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in India Navy?
  15. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
  16. Syllabus for Junior Engineer Post in central railways?
  17. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?
  18. Would the BA degree from Vinayak Mission University, Salem be considered for government jobs in India?
8th October 2010, 07:42 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?

You will get all the exams in UPSC on this
http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/brochure.pdf

Posts in textile are updated on http://www.upsc.gov.in
with criteria

So keep reading
9th October 2010, 05:01 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?

there are a no: of posts that can be filled through UPSC under ministry of indian textile.A person can fill it according to his proficiency in the subject.But for selection they must be appeared in the merit and interview.There are a no: of posts according to the qualification .One must choose only that for which he is eligible too.
3rd February 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

aligibility for foren ministry
14th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i have don diploma in dress design and garment manufacturing from govt polytechnic nasik
so iam abel to do BE textile or not prasann and boys
17th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,
We should submit experience certificate with online application ofrm.. but if currently we are working in one organization..Is it necessay to upload experience certificate?
20th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

hello
im post graduate in textile engineerig with 8 years expirience in silk fabric research,kindly help me to show the way to join in central govt jobs.
thanking you
28th August 2011, 01:46 PM
tanishtha sharma

Smile Re: Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?

hello i m compltd my mastering degree in textile and clothing..
i have question regarding the posts in indian ministry of textile which are filled through upsc.
so could you please let me know the posts in ministry of indian textile filled through upsc and the procedure and minimum eligibility for this posts.
thank you
30th August 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of nift textile design
i do have a query regarding whats the procedure or the eligibilty to get into textile ministry by upsc

pari
16th October 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i m pankaj ,i completd b text engg. And having 5 years fabric prod.shuting and shirting ,plz tel me about the producer for apply ministry of textile through upsc.
18th October 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Shalini,i completed MSC in textiles and clothing,and having 5 years of experience in export house and retail market in merchandising and production,Handling suppliers and coordinating buyers independently,Handling fabric requirements, have experience in printings,wovens, embroideries.Pls tell me about the procedure for applying ministry of textiles through UPSC.I am very much keen to join this.Thanks
18th January 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in upsc for the year 2012 for textile stream.
9th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduate diploma in fashion designing. what are my chances to get a govt job in textile industry?
6th April 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed b.tech textile technology and goin to persue a mba degree in correspondence in the sam field. Mean time i would like to prepare for enterance exams conducted by the government under the ministry of textiles. Can u pls help me with the list of enterance exams that would fetch me a govt job in textile field, along with the procedure to apply and exam dates.
Diya
1st July 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Helo am udhayanila.I qualification B,sb textile science, diploma in fashion tech completed. Nw doing M.B.A Appral management in distance education at madras university. And 5 yrs exprience in garment field (worked as a jr.merch in tirupur). Now working as a lecturer in meenakshi ramasamy college, department textile & fashion tech. Am more intrested in textile field. Pls guide me how can i got govt. Job in textile filed. I need govt.job. Pls help kindly tell the procedure to get the job. Am more intrested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?