14th December 2011, 06:41 PM
rupesh umakant upadhyay

Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions? What topics should I prepare?

i want infosys apptitude test questions papers with solutions and what topics i should prepare for it as im a tybsc-it student

15th December 2011, 12:34 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions? What topics should I prepare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupesh umakant upadhyay View Post
i want infosys apptitude test questions papers with solutions and what topics i should prepare for it as im a tybsc-it student

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF INFOSYS APTITUDE TEST

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys aptitude test in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have attached the test pattern followed for this year in this post for your reference...

-> Try to prepare for the test according to the pattern, to prepare for the aptitude section online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Attached some of the files in support of your campus placement preparation in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To attend a online mock test for infosys CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
Anything that had to do with art I been doing all my life. It was a gift. It's nothing I work real hard at doing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 695 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 449 views)
File Type: txt 2011 pattern infosys.txt(120 Bytes, 448 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 18373 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 3995 views)
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 346 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 446 views)
File Type: zip Apptitude preparation.zip(1.25 MB, 628 views)
15th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions? What topics should I prepare?

Hi!!

To prepare Aptitude test of Infosys , you need to focus on following :

1. R.S.Agrawal Quantitative aptitude
2. Verbal ability.

I will attach some placement papers of Infosys..

Regards,
15th December 2011, 10:49 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions? What topics should I prepare?

Quote:

Past Papers of Infosys

I have attached some past placement papers as well as some aptitude test papers along with interview questions with this post..

Just go through all these and you will get an idea of the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

Lay more focus on languages like C and C++ and on programming..

I have also the attached the experiences shared by a few students so that you can have an idea of how it actually feels to be in an interview and what are the mistakes which are generally incurred by the students..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(62.8 KB, 508 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper--Sep-2006.pdf(61.5 KB, 331 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2011.doc(44.5 KB, 395 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-1.pdf(62.4 KB, 359 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-2.pdf(62.5 KB, 353 views)
20th June 2012, 09:26 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Infosys Aptitude Test question papers with solutions? What topics should I prepare?

Quote:
Hello Friend,

If are preparing for INFOSYS placements then you should prepare from

these books::

I have also attached some past placement papers of Infosys. Kindly check them.

infosyszip1.zip
infosyszip2.zip
infosyszip3.zip
infosyszip4.zip

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?