18th July 2012, 01:05 PM
Mchetan

Which Institute is a better choice for me in India to join CCNA Training?

Which CCNA training institute is good in india?

18th July 2012, 08:12 PM
rch91

Default Re: Which Institute is a better choice for me in India to join CCNA Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchetan View Post
Which CCNA training institute is good in india?
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate is the entry-level Cisco certifications and is the foundation for CCNP and other network certifications.Some of the best institutes of india which offers CCNA training are listed below:
1.NIIT
2.Jetking
3.IIHT
4.CDAC
Apart from institutes if you want to do self study then follow TODD LAMMLE book for CCNA.
21st July 2012, 12:40 PM
Mchetan

Default Re: Which Institute is a better choice for me in India to join CCNA Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rch91 View Post
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate is the entry-level Cisco certifications and is the foundation for CCNP and other network certifications.Some of the best institutes of india which offers CCNA training are listed below:
1.NIIT
2.Jetking
3.IIHT
4.CDAC
Apart from institutes if you want to do self study then follow TODD LAMMLE book for CCNA.
Hi,

Thank you very mych for suggest this institutes for CCNA Cisco certified courses. You know ACIT institute, this also offer all these courses.

Thanks
23rd May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the best ccna institute in bangalore regarding placements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?