29th September 2012, 07:10 PM
tggokul

How to join IIT training institution in India?

Sir this is TG.Gokul from 10th standard at sainik school Amaravathinagar Tamilnadu. I wish to join IIT for that I need best coaching so wish to join best IIT Training institution in India. For that 11th itself I am ready to join. And also not disturbing my HSC. Like that institute I need.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?
  2. Is there any institution which provides training for Aerospace Engineering? -- [New]
  3. From where can I get the improvement form of 12th board exam?
  4. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
  5. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  7. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  8. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  9. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  10. How to do engineering final year training from IIT?
  11. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  13. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  15. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  16. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  17. List of IIT colleges in India where I can join software engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
24th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Lahari Shree.Y

Thumbs up Re: How to join IIT training institution in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tggokul View Post
Sir this is TG.Gokul from 10th standard at sainik school Amaravathinagar Tamilnadu. I wish to join IIT for that I need best coaching so wish to join best IIT Training institution in India. For that 11th itself I am ready to join. And also not disturbing my HSC. Like that institute I need.
Dear Gokul,
It is the right time for you to prepare for IIT.First thing is to join an IIT Training Institute like TIME.Make survey of the institute that has given the best results so far and join for such institutes.Make sure that you perform well and maintain a good record in your 10th,11th and 12th.Also have good fundamentals in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.Go through the previous years question papers.Get some Model Question Papers and solve them for time management and a little exposure to the probable questions.Spend time daily for preparation of entrence test so that it wont be a burden later.All the best
24th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IIT training institution in India?

i am going to 9 grade so what should i do to join iit
1st October 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IIT training institution in India?

After plus two when will join offline coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?