8th January 2012, 07:38 PM
suren singh

Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?

hello sir,
now iam the student of 3rd year in IT.i want to know that which courses are helpful for me in placement..please tell me a unique course ..my interest in networking.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good computer networking courses? I am a CSE student
  2. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  3. How many courses are available after B.Tech? List of good courses related to Networking?
  4. Which has a better choice between Networking and Java?
  5. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  6. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  7. Networking Training in Railway Department for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. List institutes in Bangalore for doing Networking internship? -- [New]
  9. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  11. Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE
  12. Which courses are beneficial during placements of B.Tech ECE?
  13. Any technical course after graduation which can give me a good job?
  14. Courses during summer training for B.Tech 2nd year student helpful in placements?
  15. Better choice for a good career, Networking or Java and .net?
  16. Which course to do after 2nd year B.Tech ECE?
  17. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  18. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
15th January 2012, 10:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?

you should go for any course in which you have interest and after completion of your engineering in which field you want to work. as you are interested in networking field so you may go for any networking related course. now a days there are so many courses and also so many students studying engineering. so what ever course is coming candidates are going for that. so you can not say about any unique course. if the course is very good and after the end of the course job opportunity is good then so many students will go for that course.

in networking field there are so many private organization provide training in most of the cities. you may take admission in any training institution and may do some basic training or advanced training(if you have already done the basic training after your 2nd year) from there.

you may also go for CCNA(Cisco certified network administrator) course. this course is very much helpful. try to appear in CCNA global certification examination. if you do good score in CCNA global certification examination and if you get CCNA global certificate then that certificate will be very much helpful for you career. with that certificate easily you will get some good job. in any networking related job if you go for interview with CCNA global certificate it will be an added advantage for you.

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 10:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?

which course interest to go that way.
i thank you chose Dot(.)net , java , DBMS , c ,c++
the above courses are use full to your placements

but you are interest in Networking , so you can also join in networking course
15th January 2012, 11:31 PM
vijay.fbi

HI sir this is vijay student of MCA in H.P.U shimla in last year. I want to join JAVA field or DBMS field.
PLZ help me.
and tell me what are the scope if i join Java or DBMS field. and how.?
ID: [email protected]
Contect: 8679530302
18th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
my self debajit just i hav completed my btech in electronics & communication and also i have completed hardware & networking now preparing sciencerly for ccna global exam will it be help full to get job in networking field is there any better opportunity ...if so i also interested to complete all the cisco level from where i can do sir plz give me the perfect information as my financial is not good by doing tution i am doing all these thing ...
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?