14th April 2011, 05:09 PM
shivdeepkeer

Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?

Which institutes in Maharashtra has MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management course. What are fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  3. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  4. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  5. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  6. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  7. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  8. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  9. Eligibility for MBA in Healthcare Management in USA? Which universities are offering this course? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  11. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  12. What is the fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management?
  13. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get an Internship in any hospital being an MBA(Healthcare Management) student?
  15. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  16. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?
  17. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
27th January 2012, 06:47 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?

The institutes which provides MBA in Health Care and hospital management in Maharashtra are given below.

Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune

TATA Institute of Social Sciences, TISS,Mumbai

KEM Healthcare Management Institute,Pune

Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences,Pune

After doing MBA in Healthcareand hospital management you will have to co-ordinate between the various departments of the hospital, ensure that all the equipment is functional, that there is a smooth flow of medical supplies and above all the required standards of cleanliness are maintained.
And also will have to deal with the employees and financial matters.

Total fees of MBA varies from institute to institute....

The total fee for institutes like IIM is around 15 lacs.

The total fee for institutes like XLRI, FMS is 5 to 8 lacs.

The total fee for other institutes are 2 to 6 lacs.

So visit the official website of the institutes to get the detailed fee details.
19th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?

what is the requirement for getting admission to MHA course at TISS Mumbai an what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?