30th September 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?

Sir/Mam,

I have done MBA in hospital management,and after I do phd in smu? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for it? Can someone please provide me the answer as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  6. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  7. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  8. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  14. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  18. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
1st October 2015, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done MBA in hospital management,and after I do phd in smu? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for it? Can someone please provide me the answer as soon as possible?

Thanks!
You have done MBA course in Hospital Management so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

So you just qualify in UGC NET exam then you can apply for Ph.D course in Hospital Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?