15th May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?

Respected Sirs,
I have completed MBA(Hospital Management) with 10 years of experience in healthcare field. What are the jobs in India and Singapore for me?.Kindly answer me at theearliest.

Thanking you,

with warm regards,

M.MANEKSHA

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  2. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  3. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  4. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  5. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  6. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  7. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  8. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  9. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  11. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  12. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  18. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
30th April 2016, 05:55 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?

You have a very nice job experience. The Experience of 10 years matter most in the industry as they are assumes to be the master in the field they are from 10 years.

Even you have completed your MBA and you have worked in Healthcare till last 10 years, and you are switching your job and most important thing is that you are switching your job to same profile just you wanted to get relocated. So, i guess you won't find much difficulty in getting new job, as all the conditions are in your favor as of now.

Just visit the website :

http://www.internlelo.com
You will get opportunity to move onsite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?