21st January 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which Institutes in Mumbai offers DNB dermatology course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue DNB dermatology course from Mumbai so I want to know which Institutes in Mumbai offers DNB dermatology course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  2. Best institutes in Mumbai for studying Diploma in Dermatology?
  3. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  4. How to get DNB dermatology seat in Kerala?
  5. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  7. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  8. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Primary DNB for OBC category student?
  10. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. B.N.Y.S. graduate is eligible to study Diabetology course?
  13. What is eligibility criteria required for admission in IHM Mumbai for pursuing Food Production course? What type of questions are asked in Personal Interview and is there OBC reservation?
  14. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  15. Universities or colleges offering B.A in Geology?
  16. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
15th October 2017, 08:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Institutes in Mumbai offers DNB dermatology course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue DNB dermatology course from Mumbai so I want to know which Institutes in Mumbai offers DNB dermatology course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to do DNB (Diplomate of National Board) in dermatology in Mumbai, then here below details regarding institute offer DNB dermatology course in Mumbai:-

Institute Offer DNB Dermatology Course in Mumbai:-

1) Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre.

2) KJ Somaiya Medical College and research Centre.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for DNB dermatology course is MBBS degree from MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized institute.

>> Duration of DNB dermatology course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?