5th February 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?

I am about to complete my 12th standard board exams this year. I want to study further and want to go to abroad for studying further after 12th. So i want to know about the eligibility criteria to go for studies in abroad?

6th February 2016, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my 12th standard board exams this year. I want to study further and want to go to abroad for studying further after 12th. So i want to know about the eligibility criteria to go for studies in abroad?
There is no specific criteria to study in Abroad after completion of 12th standard. If you have qualify in GRE exam with good score then you are eligible to get admission in reputed University.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
6th February 2016, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
7th February 2016, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria depends on the institute in which you are seeking admission. Initially you need to appear in the entrance exam based on which most of the institutes take admission. Then you need to apply as per the entrance exam scores in the foreign institutes. Now, while applying you need to check the eligibility criteria of the concerned institute. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then only you can apply with your entrance exam scores. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of SAT and TOEFL/IELTS scores along with interview for undergraduate courses. Hence you need to score well in these to make sure you get admission call from the leading institutes of the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?