22nd March 2012, 07:37 PM
deepti013

Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology

I am currently pursuing M.Sc biotechnology final year. My GATE lifescience score is 448, AIR is 354 and my percentile is 96.7.

Could you please tell me the institutes that are offering PHD with my gate score, and also the institutes that are offering M.Tech in life sciences with my score?
Could you please tell me whether iam eligible for applying to NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?
  2. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  10. Is M.Sc mandatory after B.Sc to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  11. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  15. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  16. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  18. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
3rd May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology

i am currently pursuing m.com and want to do phd.... can i do that
30th March 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology

I am currently pursuing MSc in biotechnology,final year. I qualified GATE with 402score, AIR-1024. Am I eligible to get admission in PhD in any of the IITs or NITs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?