4th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes providing part time Ph.D courses in Computer Science?

sir i want to know the institutes which provide part time phd courses in computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  4. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  5. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  6. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  7. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  9. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  10. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  12. Guidelines to join part time PhD for M.E. Computer postgraduate? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  14. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  18. Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?
5th May 2011, 01:21 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the institutes providing part time Ph.D courses in Computer Science?

PhD in Computer Science is in lot of demand these days as lot of research is going on in this sector........

you can do PhD in Computer Science from IGNOU, PTU, JNU, MDU, IIT, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai University........

*Part time Phd couse in computer science is available in Chennai, Tamilnadu, Delhi, Punjab, IIT, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Karnataka, Kerala, Lucknow, Nagpur, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, UP, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Kurukshetra University, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa......

here's the list of colleges providing part time phd course.........

-->National Institute of Engineering, Mysore (NIE-M), Mysore, India

-->IIT Hyderabad - Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India

-->Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University, Sonitpur, India

-->Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI), Chennai, India

-->IIT Guwahati - Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India

-->IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India

-->Department of Computer Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, India

-->Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India

-->Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune, India

-->IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India

-->.IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi/NCR, India

-->Bengal Engineering and Science University, Kolkata, India
5th May 2011, 01:22 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the institutes providing part time Ph.D courses in Computer Science?

PhD in Computer Science is in lot of demand these days as lot of research is going on in this sector........

you can do PhD in Computer Science from IGNOU, PTU, JNU, MDU, IIT, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai University........

*Part time Phd couse in computer science is available in Chennai, Tamilnadu, Delhi, Punjab, IIT, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Karnataka, Kerala, Lucknow, Nagpur, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, UP, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Kurukshetra University, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa......

here's the list of colleges providing part time phd course.........

-->National Institute of Engineering, Mysore (NIE-M), Mysore, India

-->IIT Hyderabad - Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India

-->Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University, Sonitpur, India

-->Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI), Chennai, India

-->IIT Guwahati - Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India

-->IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India

-->Department of Computer Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, India

-->Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India

-->Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune, India

-->IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India

-->.IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi/NCR, India

-->Bengal Engineering and Science University, Kolkata, India
5th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Hi,

Some of the institutions which are providing part time Ph.D courses in computer Science given below:

Indian institution of Technology,Mumbai,Chennai,Kanpur
Arulmigu Kalasalingam College Of Engineering - Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu
JNTU College of Engineering - Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi
Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Jamia Millia Islamia - New Delhi
Chennai Mathematical Institute - Chennai
Karunya University - Coimbatore
Pondicherry University - Pondicherry (Mahe)
Baba Mangal Singh Institute of Computer Science,Moga,Panjab
Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore
Annamalai University - Chidambaram
University College of Engineering - Hyderabad
The National Institute of Engineering - Mysore

If you want more information check with this link:
http://www.studynation.com/topic/part-time-phd-in-computer-science/top-ranked/page/3

Best wishes
23rd May 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I like to do part time PhD in Botany from Bharathiar University , Can you help me to find a guide from Kerala , recognised by Bharathiar University
Lovly M S
Ph: 9494464445
[email protected]
27th May 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I like to do part time PhD in computer science, Can you help me to find a guide from Hyderabad.
[email protected]
phn:8099220675
3rd June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

mam ilike to do part time phd in cse ,can u pls help me 2 find a guide from kerala who hav the right2 guide in anna & Bharathiar university
[email protected] pH;09562747241
4th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed MCA . I want to do PHD from MDU Rohtak .Please tell me procedure
5th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc.,M.Phil in computer science and have got five plus years of teaching experience in teaching in
colleges .iam interested to do PHD in computer science.but coul'd find a guide.please send me the guide list along with
procedure for registration to PHD in tamil nadu
7th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

which are the institution offering part time phd courses in pharmacy?
13th July 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.C.A and have got 8 years of teaching experience. I m interested to Ph.D in Computer Science or Information Technologies. I am working in a College for past 8 years. I Like to do Part time Ph.D in Mumbai. Please help me ... my Contact: 9930911056 and Mail: [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:24 AM
abzafo

I have completed M.C.A and have got 8+ years of teaching experience.I am interested to do PHD in computer science or Information Technologies. Please send me the procedure for registration to Ph.D in Mumbai. Since I am working in a College. I looking for Part time Ph.D registration procedures. Please Help me. Contact: 9930911056 Email: [email protected]
25th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the list of guides in pune university in computer science and engg dept
2nd August 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA from MDU Rohtak in 2005.Now I want to do PHD in Computer Science from MDU.PLz tell me the complete procedure.

Thanks In advance.
Umir
14th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA from Madras university, i want to do part time PHD in Managment, pls guide me

thanks
Purushot
[email protected]
15th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSIS C.S.E.(part time ) in SVU,M.Phil C.S.E.from Vinayaka Missions (Distance education)and M.Tech C.S.E.from ANU.N (Distance education).Now I am interesting to join in Phd in Computer scinece (part time /Distance education)in Recognized Univercities in Andhra Pradesh.Plz tell me the procedure.Now I am working as contract lecturer in Tirupati.
15th September 2011, 06:32 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
There are several institutes throughout the country but I will suggest you to go for Ph.D in Computer Science from the following institutes:
*National Institute of Engineering
*IIT Hyderabad - Indian Institute of Technology
*Department of Computer Science and Engineering
*Chennai Mathematical Institute
*IIT Guwahati - Indian Institute of Technology
*IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology
*Department of Computer Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
*Department of Computer and Information Sciences
*Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies & Research
*IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology
*IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
*Bengal Engineering and Science University
All the very best.
Go for it.
Thank you.
17th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in computer science in kerala or tamilnadu as parttime presently(2011) which university will provide this course?
23rd September 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in health service managment, now i want do phd in health care service or administration pls help me my email is [email protected].
28th October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to complete part time phd in biotech from jnu area pune tell me fee structure.now i am working with a pharma company
20th December 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir presently iam Saudi Arabia wants to do Ph.d Online from Indian university in Computer engineering or IT please advise.

Regards,
Muzamil
2nd January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the unvr. providing Ph.D. in Engineering & Technololgy in the state of tamilnadu..... please let me know as early as possible..

Thanks
SAMEER
31st January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

which university providing ph.D course in Management? fee structure pls

Thanks
SindhuS
20th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

This is Altaz ahmed from hyderabad. Which university offering part time Ph.d in Microbiology? Pls help me to know this
27th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes providing part time Ph.D courses in Computer Science in Punjab?

Please let me know as early as possible.

Regards
Sahil
24th March 2012, 06:53 PM
shafeen123

I have completed MBA(HR)..Can i do Phd in computer science field...plz reply if anyone knows...
5th April 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes providing part time PhD. courses in Management
12th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

which are the institute providing part time and full time ph.d in chemistry
12th April 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

where to take admission for parttime phd in biotech or pharma related subject?
26th May 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done Msc(IT) can i do Phd in Information technology or computer science in part time in mumbai location and require to know fees please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?