13th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Information about space related courses and institutions offering the course?

hi,am doing my 9th std in reputed school.I would like to become an astronaut in future.so please provide me the information about the courses and the institution providing those courses.Also suggest me the ways to start up my coaching...

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering courses related to space, satellites, rockets?
  2. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
  3. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India? -- [New]
  4. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  5. Institutions in India offering M.Tech in Network Security? Which are the related courses?
  6. List of top 5 engineering colleges of MP?
  7. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  8. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  9. Space Technology Courses -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  11. List of the space science related courses and the institutes offering them in Nigeria and international?
  12. Institutions offering M.Tech in Electrical and Related Specializations distance courses in Bangalore?
  13. PG courses related to ECE? Institution for this course?
  14. Colleges offering courses related to astronomy/physical science/space technology in Tamilnadu?
  15. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  16. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  17. Courses related to space which I can do after Engineering?
  18. What should i do after passing 12th? I want to become an Astronaut
7th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about space related courses and institutions offering the course?

after M.C.A if there is any space courses related to computer science?
12th October 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about space related courses and institutions offering the course?

hi,am doing my 9th std in reputed school.I would like to become an astronaut in future.so please provide me the information about the courses and the institution providing those courses.Also suggest me the ways to start up my coaching...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?