8th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Basita

List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

Sir,
I am a student of M.Sc electronics.
I want to pursue Mtech In astrophysics and space technology?
Which are the institutions in India which offer's such course?
And which are the other branches in which i am eligible to do m tech

Related Questions:
  1. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  2. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  3. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  4. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  5. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  6. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  7. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  8. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  9. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  10. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  11. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Entrance exams which need to be written? Any good college in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  14. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  16. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  17. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  18. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
13th August 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

I want to do m tech in astrophysics or astronomy.Currently I am in final year of comp eng. Which college should I prefer?
7th January 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

Sir, I studied B.E Mechanical engineering ,I want study M.Tech Astrophysics, It's possible. I want instructions name which college offer M.Tech Astrophysics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?