6th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?

sir,i have completed my btech degree in andhra university with 68% in computer science and engineering branch.....i wish to study rather than finding job at present.....my degree is completed this month and didnt write any entrances for mtech....today i saw this dual degree program in the newspaper and thought to apply it....can you suggest me the merits of this program...so that i may build my career.....post any suggestions to [email protected]. . thank you.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD? -- [New]
  2. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  3. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  5. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  6. Does Jaypee University offer BBA course at Noida?
  7. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  8. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  9. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  10. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  11. Exams for Software/Computer Engineering? What is the cutoff requirement?
  12. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  13. Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?
  14. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  15. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  16. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  17. Age limit for admission to M.Tech or GATE exam? Minimum age to complete B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the career options after completing dual degree program from IISER
2nd January 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?

sir i have completed my MSC CS this year whether i will get any job in pvt software companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?