29th August 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate (11th and 12th) compulsory to apply and appear fro APPSC Group 2 exam?

I have completed my Graduation with 43% from Ambedhkar Open University but I have not completed my Intermediate. So, can you please confirm me whether I am eligible to apply and write the APPSC group 2 examination or not?

31st August 2020, 02:25 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate (11th and 12th) compulsory to apply and appear fro APPSC Group 2 exam?

Yes, you are eligible for APPSC Group 2 examination because minimum qualification required for this examination is graduation .

It is compulsory to complete intermediate course , if you have completed +2 equivalent qualification.
1st September 2020, 11:00 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Intermediate (11th and 12th) compulsory to apply and appear fro APPSC Group 2 exam?

In APPSC Group examination,for the post and service mentioned are for Bachelor Degree,you can appear for the examination but at the time of documents verification,there may occur issues,they may ask for intermediate consolidated memo.
Moreover while applying for the exam its clearly mention that" Fill all the required details which include personal and all the education details from class IV onwards..
SO,to be in safe side you can complete intermediate via distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?